My Fab Followers

Sunday 9 November 2008

Been a Bad Blogger!

Well, still not managing to post as often as I'd like! Still got a few things to update you with, firstly a lovely day yeseterday with Alex, Kathleen and Kosmik. We met up at the Glitter Pot where Michelle Saxon was giving a demo of the Bind- it- All. I just loved this and she had some great ideas, as well as hints and tips so watch this space. It was then back to Alex's house for lunch and a wonderful crafty afternoon. Alex gave us another demo of her Copic skills, and then we did some book making and I started to make a calendar for 2009. What more could a girl ask!?

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hello Julie!
Thanks again for coming over yesterday! It was great! If you visit my blog, I've given you an award!
Love,
Alex

Alex said...

Oops, forgot to say, I also tagged you *g*
Love,
Alex

Kathleen said...

A great time was had by all and it certainly was great to meet you all!!
Kathleen