My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Circle Journal Page


This isn't a card but a circle journal page for a swap that I take part in on another forum.  We've been going for just over a year and I have to say it's been a lot of fun!  At the beginning we gave each other a list of likes and dislikes crafting wise, then every six weeks or so made a page for the person we were matched with for that month. 

This is my latest, for Elvie, who likes Paris, glamour, fashion, tags, lace and a few other things you can see I've incorporated!  I do hope she likes it!  The image I've used is a digi stamp from Charmed Cards and Crafts from the Holly and Madison's World Tour set and coloured with promarkers.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooh la la - c'est magnifique! Lovely card, Julie; great image beautifully coloured and I love all your embellies! Love Lesley x

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Julie!!!