My Fab Followers

Sunday 28 February 2010

Friday Sketchers No 91/DU2DS

This is a card for one of my nieces for which I've used the latest sketch over on Friday Sketchers.  Not entirely happy with it but running out of time so needs must.  I loved the sketch too so thought it would turn out better - ah well.
DU2DS are asking for Pearls this week so I've used plenty of those in the middle of the flowers and on the corner.

Ingredients
Image - Greeting Farm Digi Stamp
Colouring - Copics for skin, rest Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey, Papermania
Punches - MS round the page, Stampin up for Tag and mini flowers
Sentiment- Stampin Up
Brad - Papermania Brad Making set.
Purple Pearls - Quixotic Paperie
Photobucket

13 comments:

coops said...

ooo fantastic card, love the image and fab rich colours.great layout too.its gorgeous hun.luv coops.xx

Debra said...

Great colors! I love the little goth girl!

Annie said...

Gorgeous colours and really love the design.
A x

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I can't imagine why you would not be happy with this, Julie. Your image is beautifully coloured (love the eyeshadow), your papers are fabulous, the design is great and the purple is wild! Not to mention the embellishments. I think it's lovely even though this style of image is not one of my faves. Hope R had a lovely day to day! Love Lesley x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby

Laura (Faerielore) said...

i love this card darling, think this is my favourite of this greeting farm set, shes soooo fab xxx

Dena said...

Awe look at the little makeup on her eyes!!! How cute! I love your DP of course. I will still call you the purple/lavendar queen!! They are gorgeous as is you coloring on her! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear, I have so missed visiting you glad to be back
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina said...

why on earth arnt you happy with it Julie, its a brilliant card for a girl and the colouring and colours are stunning...we are all too harsh on ourselves and our own worst critics
Mina xxx

Andria said...

WOW - it's totally original, I love it. The colour scheme and the colouring is superb. I have something on my blog for you :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful! I love your colouring and the highlights on her hair!

Caroline said...

I love the image and it is coloured brilliantly, great colour scheme too thanks for joining us this week @ DU2DS