My Fab Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mojo Monday sketch

This isn't how I envisage the card turning out, I expected it to be more muted somehow!  Still quite like it though.  Followed the sketch over on Mojo Monday, challenge 126.

And this is just to show you the easel part.  Where has this evening gone - haven't even done WOYWW!!

 Ingredients:

Papers - K & Co, Basic Grey
Image - Don't know, stamped it at Lesley's but coloured with promarkers and glittered with stickles and Copic Spica pens
Punches - Stampin up for the large and small flowers.
Pearls, Ribbon and butterfly from stash
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie
Thanks for the lovely comment, your card is beautiful, lots of detail and I just love easel cards.
Shame you missed WOYWW see you next week hopefully.
Christine x

Annie said...

What a pretty card. I really love the colours you've used.
A x

coops said...

beautiful card i love the image and a fab layout.gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

this is lovely darling and such a lovely layout ....

Laura (Faerielore) said...

opps hehehehe my .... was meant to be xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This worked our really well, Julie. I like the layout! Did Debbie like it? I've lost my Mojo at the moment but I'm trying to work on something! Love Lesley