My Fab Followers

Sunday 30 January 2011

Card for Sugar Bowl and I thought another that was black, white and one other colour but can I find it anywhere challenges!! and Vixx has just pointed me to Polly Craft!!!


Morning! Hope you're not watching the tennis - it's too depressing!  I'm still a woman in her dressing gown so am gonna post this, get dressed and then sort out my wardrobe! After that, I'm having a play in my  craft room.  Which is what I was doing last night with this little lovely!

Couldn't wait to use this image so thought I was using a colour challenge of Black, White and one other colour (turquoise) but can I find it, or indeed even remember, which one this was for?  I tell you, my memory sucks at the moment - must be an age thing - I've got a big one NEXT year, ending in 0!! Well, it's definitely the current sketch over at the Sugar Bowl and it's definitely a Sugar Nellie challenge, so it's being entered there! (I did flip it, though.)  EDIT: THANKS VIXX - YOU STAR, IT'S POLLY CRAFT!!
Papers I think are from a Papermania Teal set (12x12) - double sided and so lovely!  Flowers are from stash, I've coloured with my promarkers and the sentiement is from Lily of the Valley.

Wish me luck finding my way to the bedroom, with my shot to pieces memory, I may be gone some while!!

16 comments:

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Julie,love the blue!!
Hugs Heidy

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is an absolute stunner I sooo love these colours I'm going have to have a go at these the papers sure are lush I do hope you stroked them lots lol. I'm the big one next year too hun....but I just thinks its another number the higher the number gets the younger my mind becomes lol....god help hubby lol!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pam said...

Lovely card Hon. Hope you didn't get lost!! Hugs Pam x

Vicky said...

She is just gorgeous Julie and those papers are just lush! You have coloured the image in beautifully and such scrummy flowers too :o)

Good luck with the wardrobe hun, when you finished do you want to do mine lol!

Oh, I think it was Pollycrafts monday challenge for the colour combo!!

Hugs Vicky xx

Chrissie said...

A truly gorgeous card Julie. Love those papers and that stunning lace and a beautifully coloured image, as always.
Glad you found the challenge, I'm always doing things like that, but then it sounds like I'm (nearly 10 years!!) older than you.
lol Chrissie xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Phew! You're back! Now this card is much more representative of a "Julie-makie". And it's beautiful! Fabby papers, lovely lace, gorgeous colouring! And a new Marianne die - I spy! Love, Lesley

Carole of Brum said...

Gorgeous card you've made, Julie, I love how the image stands out from that lovely background. Teal goes so nicely with the black and white combo, doesnt it? CoB

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Julie, your card is so gorgeous hun!! The colors and flowers are just fabulous girl!! Great job!! And that is the longest title I've ever seen in a blog post!! LOL!! :)

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie gorgeous card as usual!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Andrea said...

Sooooo gorgeous!
Love your post - reminds me of a poem I heard recently, but I can't remember who its by - I know it's a man, and I know it's very funny! Something about going upstairs and halfway up forgetting what he's going for, and then thinking he's halfway up so he might as well carry on, and he might as well go to the toilet while he's up there etc etc etc!! LOL!
Love, Andrea xx

Rach said...

Gorgeous card Hun, the colours are beautiful xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the sweet image and the colour combo.
luv
Debby

Alex said...

I have to say I am not a fan of these stamps but you made her look fab! Love the colours and your colouring is amazing as always. Great work, Jules!
Love, Alex

Laura (Faerielore) said...

LOVE this card darling, i wasnt keen of these images but i love this one xxxx

Tina said...

I love the colour you used and you colour the image beautifully... Crafty Hugs Tina