My Fab Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Card for Just Magnolia challenge (including Hanglars!)

Love, love, love Hanglar stamps but alway think they are quite pricy when you see them on Ebay.  However, this new set were just too fabulous to ignore and I succumbed!!  I was also in desperate need to make a just because card so here it is! 

I followed the gorgeous sketch over on Just Magnolia set by the brilliant Mina. And then just went with it!  However, I'm mystified and a little gutted because I seem to have lost my Magnolia doily lace die which I only bought at the NEC last November and can I find it?!!!!  NO!!   I've spent ages looking for it - I'm hoping I'll come across it when I've stopped looking for it but I hope it didn't get accidentally thrown away!! 

I'm also entering my card into the Stamp Something Challenge which wants flowers and the Sweet Stamping Challenge which wants girlie.

Off to make a sarnie now then another card, then dinner, then I'm sitting down tonight to catchup with y'all!! Oh and if you find a Magnolia doily lace die, it's mine!!

20 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the cutest card Julie! love the wee image and those papers are just lush hun ~ and beautifully coloured too :o)

hope you find your die sweetie ~ how annoying!

hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

This is totally gorgeous again Julie. I don't own any of these stamps (maybe one day) and she's just beautiful. Enjoy your craft time & your dinner!
Clairexx

CraftyC said...

Oops, got a but trigger happy. Forgot to say, Thanks for joining us this week over at Sweet Stampin!
Clairexx

Jules said...

Hi Julie

A beautiful make.

Love your gorgeous colouring/shading and all the embellishments.

Love Jules xx

Fiona said...

beautiful card...fab colouring and oh so girly. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi

Jacqui P said...

Aww Simply delish Julie!!!! I love your colouring!!! I have this little sweetie and you've made me want to dig her out again!!!! As for your doily die.... have you checked for fairies!!!!! Lol!! I'm sure I have some living in my craft room, they're always hiding things!!! little tinkers!!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

kay said...

this is gorgeous julie,can see why you had to buy it,maybe the die is at the back of a drawer,x

maxine said...

H julie this is so beautiful hugs maxine x

Donalda said...

Girl this is just beautiful and so beautiful colored dear. Hugs

Carole of Brum said...

Hi Jooly, have you changed the font on your blog or has my laptop gone a bit haywire (still getting used to it!). Your card is gorgeous, is that a new hAnglar? She looks a little Tilda-esque, don't you think? Hope you find your lace die, too precious to be without. hugs, cob

Mina said...

oooohhhhhhhh Julie I love the brilliant lol...your new hAnglar is so sweet and pretty, gorgeous colouring and you made my sketch look amazing...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Julie! Love this sweet image too! I agree with you but at least I am always late getting to them!! LOL
The colors are so pretty and I love your details!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and details.
hope you find you die :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is totally gorgeous I have the same one but not coloured her yet I'm shocking. I love love love how you've coloured her she looks fab & I am loving your papers hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Ooops nearly forgot to also say thankyou for joining us girlies over at Sweet Stampin good luck hun xx

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so precious hun!! LOVE your coloring and darling take on the sketch!!HUGS

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Julie, what a pretty card, love the colours & all the lace/ribbon. Hope you find your die soon! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Alex said...

Perfect card, Julie! Love your hanglar (can you bring her on play day?) and your colouring is outstanding again!
Hugs, Alex

Lisa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge this week!

Kathleen said...

another beauty julie - loving the colouring!
and love the effect of the grouped pearls. very stylish.

kathleen mc xx