My Fab Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

CES Challenges - Swirls and Pearls

Morning all - hope you're enjoying the Easter break so far. So lovely to think that there's still another two days ahead before the dread return to work!
Today's card is for our new challenge at CES Challenges with our theme chosen by our wonderful Vicky which is SWIRLS AND PEARLS.  

My image  is from Crafts and Me, another gorgeous Jasmine Becket-Griffith called Marie Masquerade.  Just love her hair wiht the little ship in it!! 
I've used loads of goodies from Crafty Emma's Store, including the papers- Authentique Genuine, Flourish Card Blank, Glamour Dust, Craftwork Card sentiment, grey pearls, the flower and of course, my trusty Flex and Promarkers.
I've also used a Go Create die (I think) to create the frame, and a fabulous Memory Box die for the flourish.


Hope you will play along with us at CES Challenges this week, don't forget that you could win the £10 voucher to spend in Crafty Emma's store.  The rest of the gorgeous DT cards can be seen here if you need any inspiration to get the creative juices flowing!!

Off to visit my niece today who has just moved into a new house, so need to go and get dressed now! 

20 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Julie! that little lady looks very cross lol!

Donna said...

Stunning card Julie, I love the beautiful shape and your amazing detail...fab colouring hun, her blue hair is lush :) Donna ♥ x

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Love the shape of this and all the colours, embellishment and gorgeous image work so well together.
Hugs
Desire

Unknown said...

wow stunning Julie gorgeous image and luv the blue's, that swirl is gorgeous too, Happy Easter.
Chris x

Fleur said...

Oh WOW this is STUNNING
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sheena said...

Love this so much! The image is gorgeous and I adore that flourish - me want!!!! Sheena xx

Sandi said...

love the drama of this card, that blue hair is great. hugs

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is stunning Julie!! Love the blues and your colouring is amazing!
hugs
Jacqui xx

Vicky said...

Ouch.......sorry hun that was my jaw hitting the floor....this is stunning love the colours you have used would you believe I've still not inked this one up yet I know my hands get slapped a lot hun.
Totally fabberlicious!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the colors and papers and wonderful details! The image is fantastic and colored so nicely!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Julie...love the image and pretty embellies too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

wow what a stunner Julie, gorgeous colouring as always
hugs

coops said...

oooooo wow.love this julie.fantastic bold colours and shape and the image and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Julie, I love the blue hair,I love it all really!!
Kevin xx

Alice said...

what a beauty! love the elegant color combo you used and really like how you did the shadow around her and how you framed the image. gorgeous card, Julie! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

June Nelson said...

Julie this is fantastic love it its brilliant have a lovely easter monday darlin xxxxx

Jill said...

wow wow wow stunning card Julie I just love everything about it hugs Jill xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! this is gorgeous hun, love the colour & the image is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hello matey! Goodness me you've been busy and I am stil struggling to break into your comments box every time. This girlie is gorgeous! Love the shape, your inking, your colouring (especially her hair) and the fab bow and lovely flourish! Giant hugs! Lesley
ps goods have arrived!