My Fab Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Get stepping at Whiff of Joy Challenges!

We have a new challenge for you today at Whiff of Joy Challenges and the challenge is to make a stair-step card!  I rather like these types of cards as you can get so much depth to your design
I used the fabulous A Boy and His Star, and look, at his tiny little friend!
My papers are a mix of Authentic and some sheets that I bought years ago that are a bit shabby chic but I have no idea of the name!
The stars and clouds are again Tando Creative wooden shapes that I used as a template and then I've added some Distress Ink and some faux stitching round the edges. I thought this little half moon charm was a perfect extra.
The little wooden letter tiles were a fairly recent purchase but I can't for the life of me think where from!  Old I tell you, I'm getting old!!
We have a wonderful regular sponsor this challenge and that is Whiff of Joy themselves, and the fabulous Katharina is offering the lucky winner a 15% discount on their next order!!

I just know that my awesome DT maties have made so awesome cards to inspire you, so nip on over here to take look see!!
Must dry my hair now or I'll miss my train!!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

amazing Julie, as always. Fab colours and papers. Looks amazing
Doreen xx

Faye said...

Coooooooooey! This is just too cool. Look at all the steps. And the glittery star is fab. xx

Daniele said...

another stunner Julie, love the little tag sentiment
hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.fabulous shape and image and i love your added details ;D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow love it! amazing!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is a super step card, Julie. Love your rectangular treatment of the steps with those fab letters and your little character looks stunning! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

This is fab Juli well done , love all the tags great work Hugs Elaine