My Fab Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Under the Sea with Melia!

Couldn't wait to show you this beauty from Mo Manning - I just love her.  It's Melia on her Shell Phone  just calling to say hi! 
The paper background is Kaiser Crafts Utopia and as it's so dramatic I didn't use any other papers. I also thought the flowers were a little shell-like. I hope I've created an underwater scene with Melia surrounded by lots of seaweed.  The large leaves are Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves, there's a Memory Box Chloe Die, a Cheery Lyn Vine die and also used a Fir Cone die which sort of looked like smaller seaweed plants!
I've dotted some dew drops around the netting  and also added some Spica glitter pen to the conch shell and star fish in her hair. 
Finally I added a little border at the bottom - it's of an upside down Martha Stewart Icicle punch!  The sentiment is from the Cupcake Party Set by Crafty Secrests and the little cabouchon flower was from Ebay!
That's me done then - have a fab weekend everyone!

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Julie! I love the DP and the underwater scene you created! Awesome coloring and details! Have a great weekend!

Lou said...

Hi! Wow Julie,love this so much and she is gorgeous.
Your detail is amazing and gives such a magical feel-perfect colours too.
hugs Lou.xxx

Claire said...

WOW this is a fabulous under the water scene, lovely image, great colours and lots of pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

Hlora said...

wow! It is amazing!!! Very beautiful Mermaid and the details are fantadtic!! Great job)

Faye said...

Julie wow. I love these colours together but have never tried it myself. I love your colouring and the fab feel this superdooper card has. Have a great weekend. xx

Sandi said...

the design and details on this are just awesome, hugs

coops said...

oh wow!!so stunning julie.really love your colours and image and your underwater design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I finally got in here! And I absolutely HAD to because this is soooooo pretty. Lush papers! Super foliage. Loverly colouring too. But there should really be a warning about not concentrating when one's on one's shell phone - this little missy might get caught in the fishing net because she isn't paying attention! Thank you for a lovely day! Hugs, Lesley

Donna said...

Hi Julie, hope all OK with you and yours. Gorgeous card hun and such beautiful and celver detail you have added. Could look at this card for hours and still find new things to see :) Donna ♥ x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! This is just stunning. The colours are really gorgeous and your details are amazing.
Caroline xxx

June Nelson said...

WOW this is amazing Jules me darlink, look at all that detail. just perfect, hope youhave had a good wekend hunnie huggies June xxxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Fantastic card Julie. Love the image and all the little details.
Sarah-Jane xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Julie!

Janice said...

What a beautiful card - love the colours & design, Jx

Daniele said...

another stunning card, love the depth of the colouring of all the elements
hugs and best wishes