My Fab Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hearts and Krafts at Whiff of Joy

Still playing catch up - this is my card for our new challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges that started this morning (only 12 hours behind instead of 24!).  The theme is Hearts and Kraft - yayyhh, I love Kraft!  I've used the gorgeous Baking Tray of Love - the hearts of course, and I love how the smoke is curling into the heart shape!
All my flowers are hand-rolled using a Marianne die to cut them out first. The  large heart is a Memory Box die and the small corner ones are a  Quickkutz die that I've had almost from day one.  The edger die cut is a new to me Magnolia edge die and there's also a Memory Box tessatina die slipped in for good measure.
The papers are Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee.
This fortnight our sponsor is Whiff of Joy themselves with a brill 15% off your next order with them!


The lovely ladies on the WOJ challenge team never fail to inspire me - check out their wonderful makes for this fortnight's challenge here!

Hope to see you playing along with us!

13 comments:

marion said...

Gorgeous card.Hugs, Marion

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful. The decorative border and the flowers look gorgeous.

Hugs Sue

Daniele said...

so pretty Julie, love the rolled flowers
hugs

Lou said...

Hi! such a pretty card,gorgeous image and your flowers are lovely too Julie.
hugs Lou.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Julie, the image is gorgeous I like the heart and the flowers.
Kevin xx

June said...

Gorgeous card Julie! Beautiful image and coloring! Pretty handmade flowers too:-)
Hugs, June

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Julie.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so beautiful julie.i love your pretty flowers and image and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Yaaaay - you finished it! And it's a beauty! Hugs, Lesley

Janet - aka stacky said...

Absolutely beautiful Julie your layout is fabulous and so is your colouring of the lovely image x

~@ngie~ said...

oh oh Julieeee... if ya love me trully........ oooooooops sorry Shakin Steven's just popped into me head then LOLOL
Gorgeous card darl... I love the image & all the details you've added too :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Pysselbus said...

Ohh this is sooo adorable, Julie!! Love all the hearts you've gotten in to your card... And the image is colored to perfection!!

Hugs
Linda