My Fab Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Thanks from Mo's Digital Pencil!

Hi there, this little cutie is of course a Mo Manning digi cutie, called Thanks!, which you can find here in Mo's store.  As you can see I've been quite liberal with the frantage though I quite like the shabby vibe!
The wreath and border are both Memory Box dies - Catalina Wreath and Catalina Border and I then cut out the flowers in blue card to make them look like flowers! The background postcard is from the new grunge sets at Lili of the Valley (love this range) and the little tags are also LOTV.
The large blue flower is one I made quite a while  ago and the colours were perfect for this card!
I know I've not been commenting much recently and I'm so sorry, just too much going on in life, and it's also far too hot!!!!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Julie, love this cute image and fabulous colouring..love the dies and the colours and of course the blue gingham..

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the colours. I have some frantage but haven't used it yet.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Julie. This is a super sweet image and the frontage is the perfect finishing touch
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the cute image, gorgeous colours and such beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Julie, gorgeous sweet image..Hugs Lozzy xx

coops said...

so stunning Julie.love the sweet image and sparkle and your colours and frantage are gorgeous :D


xx coops xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Such a darling creation Julie!! Love the blue colors! :)

kay said...

This is adorable x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Julie, I love your design and colours scheme, it really is an adorable image and your detailing is fabulous!!

hugs
Heather xx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, such a sweet image and so beautifuuly coloured
hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin the blue and kraft flowers with this cutie! Hugs, Lesley