My Fab Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Basic Grey Challenges- Weather


Hellooooo!  Well, the weekend has arrived which means it's time for our new challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges,  This fortnight's theme is Weather which we're certainly having a lot of here in London at the minute - sun, rain, storms - a good old British summer!
I've used another Mo Manning digi cutie - Singin In the Rain which you can find here at Mo's Digital Pencil, and coloured her with my Promarkers.  My Basic Grey papers are from the Porcelain 6x6 pad, lovely colours in this pad!
The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts, the flourishes are a Cheery Lynn die, the frame around the circle is a  Marianne die and the sentiment is an East of India sticker from a set that I purchased recently - it seems perfect with this image!
 
Hope you will join us over the next fortnight  with lots of lovely weather inspired creations - just remember to use a Basic Grey product and tell us what it is.  You could win a $25 dollar voucher from our regular sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, to spend in their yummy online store.


(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)

And before you go, check out the rest of the cards from my fabulous BG teamies here!

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW She's so precious Julie! Lovely coloring and fun sentiment accent! :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Julie, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers, pretty embellishments and fab sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I like the adorable image, the swirls and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning pretty papers and details and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Julie, a fabulous card, a gorgeous card, I love the pink & green - stunning with highlighted with back!!!
Gorgeous colouring of Mo's adorable image and lovely detailing!!

hugs
Heather xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Just found your blog and had a browse, what lovely cards you make. I especially admire how you colour your images, absolutely gorgeous.
Lorraine

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your card Julie such a gorgeous image too xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Julie so gorgeous love it!!

Louise said...

Hello and wow fabulous card I love the colours and sentiment.

Louise xx

tilly said...

love this image from Mo, pretty card and papers
Tilly

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details you used.
Mieko xx

Ann said...

Hi Julie, Your card is adorable, love the added umbrella. I won the tag challenge for the Basic Grey Challenge blog and have emailed to the email address given several times, but haven't heard from anyone. I am not sure what I have done wrong. So I am trying to reach you here. My email is nathansmom7@gmail.com, thank you for any help you can give me.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfect! Fab sentiment, perfect card! Hugs, Lesley