My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 January 2014

New Babies!

I can now post this card, as it has been received by the happy couple, my niece Charlotte and hubby Alex, who became the proud parents of Jemima on New Year's Day! 
The image is the fabulous Baby Fairy Kiki from Mo's Digital Pencil - no-one does fairies quite like Mo!
I teamed the image up with some papers from Graphic 45, a couple of Joy-Craft heart die-cuts, and a big lace bow! 
Many Congratulations La and Alex!
I may not be around for a few days, I have to have a 'procedure' under general anaesthetic on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it one bit!  It should be quite straightforward but not having had general anaesthetic before I'm a tad nervous! 

3 comments:

Daniele said...

totally adorable
hugs x

coops said...

so gorgeous Julie.beautiful soft vintage colours and details and I love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this fairy! Fabulous bow! Wonderful card, Julie! Hugs, Lesley