My Fab Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Rory from Mo Manning


This little lovely is Rory from Mo's Digital Pencil.  There is something so sweet about a little girl in Mum's shoes -not so sweet when they grow up and start pinching them!

My papers are Thrift Shop from October Afternoon, and I've used various dies including the hanging daisies and the bow scroll from Memory Box, the heart border which  is a Martha Stewart punch and the mat border which is a Spellbinders nestie.
Nice to think I have another day off tomorrow but don't feel I've made the most of the three day weekend here so might do a spot of shopping tomorrow.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwww she is such a sweetie and your colouring is fabulous Julie. I love all your gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super cute little card. Love your papers and colour combo and lots of beautiful details.
Lorraine

Claire said...

Adorable card - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

XxJULESxX said...

Aww so cute and gorgeous Julie!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is super sweet, Julie. Love all your extra embellishment with this adorable cutie! Hugs Lesley