My Fab Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Golden Wedding



This is the card I made for my husband's Aunt and Uncle, Vic and Vina, who celebrated their golden wedding over the weekend - 50 years, isn't that amazing - congratulations!!
My papers are from a Marianne pad, Vintage Rose, I think, then I've used a lot of Frantage, old lace and distressing so that it looked like it was 50 years old!!
I also decorated a box for it, one purchased from Tracy Payne some time ago, check them out here - she has two sizes to choose from and it makes it so easy to present your card as a keepsake.
I've used several dies, including a Sizzix doily die to frame the image, an Anja corner die by Marianne, and a heart die from Magnolia.  The photo stamp just peeking out by the angel is from Lili of the Valley and the little angel was a present from my daughter, Em, from when she travelled round Europe last year.
Huge congratulations  Vic and Vina!!
Juliexxx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card and matching box, it reminds of Victorian cards.
luv
Debby

Ella's Design said...

What a beautiful anniversary card and box, Julie! Love the soft, vintage feel and all your stunning embellishments! I bet your hubby's Aunt and Uncle loved it! Hugs, Lisa x

Jacee said...

What a beautiful card and box Julie, you have done a fantastic job on this, Love it!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

WOW! A wonderful card in a beautiful box. Love all your inking and frantage which really add to the aged look. Beautiful embellishment, Julie! Love Lesley