My Fab Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

New Marianne Quill and Ink set


It's been such lovely weather up here so far this spring that I keep forgetting to make cards for people and so I had to make a fairly quick one for this occasion. I've also just broken a bone in my foot, so have a cast on which is certainly hampering my ability to get about.  Luckily, I'm not in any pain, just blooming annoyed at myself for falling down a step in the garden!!  
I've had my foot up for a few days but think I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I can't do any housework/gardening to catch up on some paperwork - my sister said that means card making which made me laugh!
Anyhoo, this card was made with a fab new set from Marianne Designs,
COL1275 - Quill and Ink set

COL1375 ~ Quill pen and ink ~ Marianne Design Collectables

I love that it comes with the ink blot!!
The Just a Note sentiment is a wooden stamp that was a random purchase many moons ago, and the music dies are from Memory Box.
I hope to find some more time to do a little blogging too while my foot is out of action!
Thanks for popping by.

Juliexx

2 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

A super card, Julie! Love it! As to your foot...I have been trying to call you. Poor you! I hope you are soon mobile. Tom had a boot on for 6 weeks when he broke his foot. Hopefully your cast will come off sooner than that. Love Lesley x

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Julie, love that ink splodge!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design