My Fab Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

Stampin Up Thank you

When I was down in London, my lovely matey, Lesley, held a Stampin Up Salebration party and our fab SU Demonstrator, Nikki Raine made a gorgeous card with one of the Salebration sets, Lotus Blossom.  And this is more or less it, replicated by me - I couldn't wait to try the technique she showed us, so didn't alter the card hardly at all apart from some additional matting and layering.
I sent the card to my Aunt and Uncle, as a thank you for a wonderful day celebrating my Uncle Paul's 80th.  This is the birthday boy below with my Dad in the middle and my Auntie Larney on the left!  Love this pic!
I think the fab weather that we have been having up here is just about done for now, so I may get into making some cards again, struggling a little bit of late!!
Happy Weekend!

Juliexxx

4 comments:

Jacee said...

How lovely Julie, those flowers are so gorgeous!
Lovely pic too
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Lovely pic Julie, and a stunning card, great choice of colour.
Chris x

coops said...

absolutely stunning julie.i love the colours and the flowers are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

"Lovely matey, Lesley" here - just dropping by to say how super pretty this is! It was great to have a natter earlier too! Hugs, Lesley