My Fab Followers

Thursday 8 October 2015

Love Tim Holtz Crazy Birds!



I had to make two male cards recently for a nephew and nephew-in-law and as I was staying at best matey Lesley's house for a week, I made them there, without lots of my own stash but with lots of hers!!  I also made these pre the dies and accessory stamps so these were a  little simpler!
The roses, branches and flourishes are all Marianne Designs as follows, as are the circle accents.

Rolled Rose flower: - LR0162
Flourish - from Lavender set - LR0157
Branch from Branch and Flower 1 - LR0256


Look at that little face - what a cutie!!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh I love these!

Jacee said...

Great cards Julie, I do love those birds and the great colours you have used, fabulous
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design