My Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Mo's Witchy 2 for our new Autumnal challenge starting at Passion for Promarkers today


Yaayy it's my turn to host this week's challenge over on Passion for Promarkers and I've chosen and Autumn/Fall theme - either image, colours or elements!  I've gone mainly with gorgeous russet and red colours using, this fab image, Witchy 2 from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I don't think she just has to be for Halloween!!
I took my colour combo from the Basic Grey Lucille pad that I've used and my list of Marianne Dies used are below:

Rose Border - LR0212
Large Ovals by Anja - LR0236
Anja Vintage Swirls - LR0231

Everything else is from stash!  
My PFP teamies have got some awesome cards to share with you so check them out here.
We have a great sponsor prize this week from Sassy Studio designs - four of their digi images!!
Sassy Studio Designs
Thanks for popping by, big hugs.
Juliexxx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your witchy card.
Luv
Debby