My Fab Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

Crazy Bird Christmas Cards



Just popping on in between the housework, to share my uber quick Christmas card using the Crazy Birds Stamps, Dies and accessory sets.  They proved to be a bit of a lifesaver, as I didn't need to colour them apart from the hat.  I stamped them and then embossed with aged Black Frantage, so I retained the detail and got some depth.  The snowy embossed background is with a Marianne embossing folder - Ice Crystal, DF3419.  Decided to add a Rudolph nose - it accounts for his expression perfectly!!
Right back to the housework, hoovering now and then it's the big clean up of the craft room - I've spread out to the dining room, conservatory and living room as my craft space is so messy!!  The hubster is not impressed - he's wearing an expression a bit like Santa bird above!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Great card, love how you did the bird with the fromage? Gives a lovely look to the bird. Perfect and the Rudolph nose, well when I looked at the first picture I thought the bird was puckered up to whistle, just an illusion.