My Fab Followers

Saturday 9 January 2016

Mo's Airplane and a 20% sale at Mo's Digital Pencil



I love this little guy, and bought the airplane die specifically to use with him!!  He's called Airplane and of course he is a fabulous Mo Manning image.  Have you seen all the new images in the store here and there's a 20% discount on all stamps at the minute!!
winter-sale-2016.jpg



I love the papers too - from a 12x12 pad called Vintage Charm from My Mind's Eye.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and that airplane die is a Tatty Teddy  one that was a craft fair bargain! 
We've got a busy weekend ahead celebrating our Emily's 21st, so looking forward to it!  
Enjoy your weekend!xx
Hugs, Juliexx




4 comments:

Sue said...

I love this image Julie,fabulous paper and card,hugs x

Jacee said...

This is great Julie, what a fab image!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

carol said...

Your card looks amazing and the image is fab, x carol

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the image! I bought it too! Perfect colour choices and colouring! Great die - please may I borrow it please. Love the sentiment too! Hugs, Lesley