My Fab Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Stamping Bella for a change.

I love Stamping Bella images and have a few in my hoard but don't use them nearly enough!  So I was pleased to show this one the light of day and team her up with this lovely sentiment from Lili of the Valley.  I also raided my flower stores which I haven't done for a while.
Oh and I managed to sneak in a Marianne die for the sentiment frame - CR1331 - Basic Round Circle set. 
We had the most beautiful day here, despite the cold and this evening the sunset was glorious!  Still no signs of baby putting in an appearance, only a week to go too!
Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Ooooh....I love this and those rich, rich colours. Simply fab!! X

Jane said...

Ooooh....I love this and those rich, rich colours. Simply fab!! X

Unknown said...

She's fit! Love the design and those rich, deep colors as Jane said, too. :)
Have an amazing day, Julie...

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVE the colours of this card - the rich and dusky burgundies against the grey. Fab floral display and lovely colouring. Hugs, Lesley