My Fab Followers

Saturday 6 February 2016

Make a Wish with a rubber Mo image from Penny Black!

 
Something a little different from me today if you can spot it?  Yes, I've got my distress markers out to try a bit of water colouring!  And I was able to do this as I've used a rubber stamp, a Mo image yes, but part of the Penny Black range of Mo rubber stamps.  I know there are ways of printing off digi images so that you can use water colours, but this was by far the easiest way for me!! My delightful girl is called Make a Wish and the rubber version is here in the Penny Black online store. Of course, she is also here in digital form from Mo's Digital Pencil.
I have a long way to go with my water colouring skills but was reasonably happy with this first attempt in a long while!!  The rest of my card followed my usual creative process - ie lots of dies and embellies, including Lili of the Valley papers and sentiment, and a pretty heart shaped doily with flowers from my stash. Oh and I have sneaked a Tim Holtz corner die cut in there! 
I'm off to Manchester today for the Stitching and Hobbycraft show!  Haven't been to a show in ages so really looking forward to it, even though it's a bit of a drive!
Enjoy your weekend, whatever it entails.
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet image. Gorgeous colour combo and embellies. Hipe you enjoyed the show. I have some candy on offer

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is one of my favourite Mo images. I must use her some more! A lovely card! Hugs, Lesley