My Fab Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Make it Digi at A Passion For Promarkers


My card today is for the new challenge starting over at A Passion for Promarkers with a theme that is perfect for me - Make It Digi, great choice Marie!!  I tend to be a digi kind of girl, even though I have loads of rubber stamps!  Mind you, it doesn't have to be an image, it could be papers that are your digital choice, lots of lovely ones about too!
My image is called Wagon, and you might recognise it as being a Mo Manning digi, another new one that she has given us crafters recently, lucky us!  (And she comes in a curly haired version too - here.)  I used some My Mind's Eye scraps of paper and a lovely new Marianne Design Stitched Border die - CR1361 - Stitched Cloud and Stitched Waves set/ 
I am sure that somewhere in my stash I have a Kraftin Kimmie sentiment stamp that says Wanna Play but I couldn't find it so used my precious scrabble tiles instead! I always forget that we are actually supposed to use our stash!
We have a great sponsor this week, appropriately offering 3 digi images, 2 Cute Ink.

I hope you will come and  play along with us this week - if you'd like some more inspiration, check out the fab makes of my teamies here.

Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what agreat image and ?I love how you have coloured her in, Love Hazelxx

Marilyn said...

Super cute card and a sweet image. Fabulous colouring.

Elaine Stark said...

A great layout and image. Love the detail. Elaine

Grenouille Greetings said...

GORGEOUS colouring!!! But I do need to speak to you about your spelling and grammar! Hugs, Lesley