My Fab Followers

Thursday 5 May 2016

Mo'd DP2 Challenge - new challenge starting today!




Ahoy there maties!!  I just love this new image called Journey from Mo's Digital Pencil and knew it would team up perfectly with the new releases this month from Marianne Designs. I've also joined in with the new challenge starting today over at DP2 Challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes.
There's so much lovely detail on the image and it also comes with a great sentiment (I've used an Acid Drops and Whatnots sentiment as it fitted on my scroll!)  The Marianne goodies that I've used are as follows and lots in stock at Crafts U Love here in the UK.

Wave Border die - CR1361
Frame Die - LR0376
Scroll Die -LR0419
Porthole and Wheel Die (Tucked behind the Scroll and I've used it to hint at the lens of the telescope!) - LR0417
Rope die set - LR0418
Anchor - LR0232 (an older die which ties in perfectly!)
Lighthouse - LR0231 (another older die and ditto above!)
Tiny's Fish Net Stamp that I've used to edge the image - TC0839  (and you should see the way one of the dutch DT from Marianne has cut out the netting and used it - incredible patience and skill - look here 
Nautical Papers - PK9133

My little whale with it's blowhole spurt is from Memory Box and the little wooden Schooner is from stash (although Marianne do have a die of this in the new range  - LR 0416)
Woo - that was a lot to tell you about, off to clean the kitchen now - blurgh!, Hope you will be inspired and find some time this month to play along with us at DP2 Challenge, remember anything goes and there's a $5 voucher for the lucky winner!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is fantastic Julie. So much detail on this card, love the themed die cuts and your colouring of the image is amazing. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love, love, love this image and how you've coloured her and absolutely ADORE all of your fabulous embellishments! Of course I shouldn't be commenting - I'm supposed to be tidying!!! Hugs, Lesley