My Fab Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

PFP Food or Drink



We have a great theme for our new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers - Food and Drink, chosen by our lovely teamie, Ali - what's not to love?!!

I've used this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil, Blueberry girl -except, she's been picking redcurrants from my garden!! My colour scheme was taken from the papers I chose (from the Pound Shop - and they're really good quality!) and then I saw my colours are almost identical to Mo's sample in her store!  I often think these things are subliminal as it's an image I've had a while so didn't see the colours recently in Mo's store!
I've also used the following dies from Marianne Designs:

Grass Border - LR0360
Square curve border frame - LR0414
Ducks and Chicks - LR0410

Now don't forget to get some inspiration from the awesome makes of my teamies here. Then, come and join in our challenge - you could be the winner of this fab prize from our sponsor,  DigiStamp Boutique, who are offering one lucky winner a prize of £10 to spend in their online store.

DigiStamp Boutique logo

Hugs, and thanks for popping in!
Juliexx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow Julie, I LOVE this card. The image and colouring is perfect.
Stunning layout and design
Hugs Kelly

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the blue and coral colour combo and the addition of the ducks! Lush bow too! Hugs, Lesley