My Fab Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Father's Day Card with Marianne goodies!



This was my card for my Dad for Father's Day here in the UK last month, and look no coloured image!   I just had to use these brilliant new goodies from Marianne, I love the dunes and sand stamp they've just released.  My Dad can often be found down the Norfolk coast bird watching so  rather apt, although I don't think he's interested in your bog standard seagulls!  Any hoo, the full list of Marianne products that I used are below, and take a peek in the Crafts U Love store if you want anything - I find the usually have a good stock of Marianne loveliness!
Must just point out one thing - the eye on the seagull perched on the post was a mark on the paper but matched the eye placement perfectly!

Rope - LR0418
Grass - CR1335
Beach Chair - LR0424
Beach House - LR0422
Seagulls/Posts - CR1279
Grass Stamp - TC0840
Dunes Stamp - CS0969
Stitched Circle Die - CR1360

That's all for now folks!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

OK said...

КРАСОТА!

coops said...

So stunning Julie.Fabulous design, i love the beach theme and all the brilliant diecuts ;D

xx coops xx