My Fab Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Wuthering for the new monthly challenge starting today at DP2



It's time for a new monthly challenge today at  DP2 Challenge, as always with an Anything Goes theme.  I just love, love, love this new image from Mo called Wuthering (just click on the name to take you to her in Mo's store), and of course the homage is to Cathy.  However, she also reminds me of when Kiera Knightly stands on Stanage Edge in the Peak District in the 2005 film version of Pride and Prejudice.  (This also happens to be just about my all-time favourite film!) 


I used one of my bigger Go Kreate dies to make my card base and mat - so much easier now I have the big Big Shot!  There's also a few Marianne Dies for the ferns and flourish:

LR0403- Tiny's Ferns
LR0271- Anja Vintage Swirls

                         
                         Winners prize: a $5.00 voucher for Mo's online store.

Remember to follow Mo's Challenge Rules ...
use at least one Mo Manning image...
NEW creations only! (No back linking)...
And, please, only ONE entry per person!

You can check out the gorgeous makes of the rest of Mo's Dream Team here!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully done, Julie! This image had your name all over it when I first spotted it at Mo's and your understated palette and simple decoration are perfect for her. Hugs, Lesley