My Fab Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

Getting cracking on Christmas - Let's Chill


I've only had time to make one card this week, so I thought I'd better make it count towards that Christmas tally!  And the fabulous Mo is adding tons of new images to her digital stock and I think we can look forward to some fab new Christmas ones!  
I've used Chill here, which was released a few weeks ago, love it, and it comes with the sentiment.  And I received my Marianne DT package this week which came with this fabulous scarf die, a match made in heaven! A full list of my Marianne products are below:
Knitted Scarf Die - LR0439 (and in stock here at Crafts U Love, just  sayin!)
Basic Distressed Squares  Die set - CR1375
Snowflake Die - CR1225 (comes with this hearts die set)
Snowflake Embossing Folder - DF3419
Paper - From a Pretty Paper Bloc set but not sure which one, sorry!

I kept the design reasonably simply as I love let the image do the talking sometimes, and it keeps Christmas postage down!! 
That's it for now folks, thank you so much for popping by!
Hugs, Juliexx


2 comments:

coops said...

So gorgeoous Julie.I love the sweet image and your colouring and design is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this! Love the cold nose look and the extra scarf! Hugs, Lesley