My Fab Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Fairy Lovely from Mo


Just popping in quickly to share my card using the lovely Fairy Lovely from Mo's Digital Pencil - another one for the Christmas box! Unusually for me these days, I coloured her before I had chosen my papers but then found the perfect two tone papers from a Christmas Bo Bunny pad.  However, as you can see they have been more than covered by copious amounts of Shabby Green Frantage - hey ho!!
There's also a couple of Christmas tree dies from Marianne lurking in there, as well as this lovely little sentiment from  an Eline Christmas set by Marianne.

Tall Spar Tree - LR0378
Small Christmas Tree - LR0136
Sentiment From Eline's Handlettering Christmas stamp set- EC0156

All the other bits and pieces are from stash.
Off to  my Crafternoon Club tonight, so should have something else to share soon.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Miranda K said...

beautiful! x miranda k