My Fab Followers

Saturday 29 October 2016

Not Even a Mouse - Christmas is coming!



I'm sharing a card using a favourite Mo Christmas image today- Not Even a Mouse.  And of course, he's just perfect teamed up with this Woodware sentiment stamp.
I also love, love, love this Marianne Window frame and haven't used it before, slap hand!! Details of all my Marianne dies are below:

Snowy Window Die - CR1286
Snowflake Die from Heart Die Set - CR1225
Poinsettia Die - LR0121
Mistletoe Die - LR0189
My Clear Dazzler stone centres are also from Marianne - and I've just seen that lots of the above are in stock here in the Uk at  MaddyLisa Crafts.


How are you getting on with your Christmas cards?  I still have loads to do!!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a stunning card as always darl... love the design :) xXx
Visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway