My Fab Followers

Saturday 9 September 2017

Mo's Life is Like a Balloon



Ooh it's shocking that it's been nearly two weeks since I posted a card!  I have been busy crafting, honest, but nothing I can show yet.

Anyway, today's card uses Life is Like a Balloon from Mo's Digital Pencil and is for the new Mo challenge starting on Facebook  here this week.  All of us on the design team have used the same image so that we can showcase the versatility of the image.  And you can get 30% of the image to use in the challenge by using the code UPANDAWAY - you get two images and a sentiment too!
I've created a scene using both images and the sentiment, and lots of Marianne goodies.  I started with a sheet of paper from the Aquacolours paper pad, as I loved the way it gradually turned from green to blue to violet perfect as a backdrop to my scene.  And I just love the star embossing folder and die combo- going to be a firm favourite I think!  Full disclosure of Marianne stuff below!:

Aqua Colour Paper pad - PK9147
Celestial Stars Embossing Folder and die combo - DF3439
Mountain Die from - COL1417- Love this too!
Fence Die from - COL1383
Grass Die - LR0360
Fir Tree Line - LR0283
Balloons - COL1378/PP1401

You can see the fab embossing and die card star spangles below.
Another sideways view below- I love doggie's expression!

That's all today folks - I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

Hugs Juliexx


No comments: