My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Passion for Promarkers Cats and Dogs



It's new challenge day at Passion for Promarkers with a great theme of Cats and/or Dogs as chosen by our lovely Hazel! I knew straight away that I wanted to use this fab image - Mrow from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can buy it as I did with the cat and girl separated or pre-merged.  The image doesn't come with anything in Kitty's bowl so I used the hearts from Mo's image Bowl Of.

My papers are My Mind's Eye and the Corner cat is a Joanna Sheen die.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps and they're offering the lucky winner 2 of their digi stamps!
You can check out the rest of my teamie's fab makes here.

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a fun card Julie! I love all your die cuts and colours!

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, I love it. Jane x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a brilliant card, I love the wee kitty and that big bag of food!!! Thanks for making an awesome creation for my hosted challenge, Love Hazelxx